Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dating Game

So, due to my recent break-up (you don’t wanna know all the gory details) Amy & I came up with a list of potential boyfriends I could date. So we made a list of Pros & Cons (ala Friends). Check it out:


Alex Rodriguez



PROS:

Free Yankees tickets
Best seats at Yankee Stadium
Access to the best NYC has to offer

CONS:

Would have to dye hair blonde & become manly
Afraid of angry Yankees fans if I didn’t bring World Series #28 in 2010
The Yankees wives kinda scare me

Josh Beckett



PROS:

Freaking hot
Would fulfill many dreams of mina haha
It would make Nick cry haha

CONS:

None? Ok maybe the fact that I’m a Yankees fan, and I would have to root against him & his team when they played the Yankees. Although if he comes to the Yankees in 2010 ;)

Taylor Lautner



PROS:

HAVE YOU SEEN HIM IN NEW MOON?
Hot hot hot
Team Jacob

CONS:


Apparently he’s dating Taylor Swift & they make a cute couple
He’s underage (for now. February 11th cant come soon enough)
I’d have to fight off millions of Twihards if I had him. Who has that kind of time?

Brody Jenner (I know WTF Amy? Lol)



PROS:

Kinda cute
I could get a reality show about it
I could meet his step-sisters (the Kardashian sisters) and we could share clothes/stlye secrets

CONS:

God knows what STD’s he probably has
God knows how many women he’s been with
I don’t know if I could handle that whole family


Chris Pine



PROS:

Gorgeous blue eyes
Hot
Good actor

CONS:

Afraid of what LaLohan did to him on the set of Just My Luck
A little too close to Zachary Quinto
Seeing this Olivia Munn chick. I don’t like it.

John Mayer:




PROS:

Awesome singer
Awesome song-writter
Twitter addict like me

CONS:

Might write a song about me when we break up
On-Off with Jennifer Aniston
Twitter might get in the way of our relationship.

The winner? Joshua Patrick Beckett of course! ;-)

Ah, only in my dreams I’m sure. I’ll keep looking. But if Josh ever comes my way…..





5 comments:

  1. No David Wright? Ike Davis? No Mets at all?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the Mets would be a conflict of interest for me. Although, yes David Wright would be up there for me. Should I redo it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck, even I would have Wright on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joshua Patrick!!

    I stopped scrolling down once I got to him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Con: I think John Mayer is giving up dating for 2010.

    ReplyDelete